Forums

Forum Home > Mistakes > Mistakes

lucas

sorry for triple post i just noticed another
judd trump had 195 before masters and 40 for season he made 2 @masters and 3 @premierleague yesterday so that's 200 and 45 ts
you have him on 45ts but 201 overall???

January 23, 2013 at 6:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

Firstly, Mark Selby made 1 @Masters and 3 @Championship League, one century was missing from World Snooker live scoring but Neal Foulds (who was commentating on the game) confirmed he made a 122 in frame one against Ding

Secondly, Marco Fu, there was a lot of confusion about Marco Fu's tally because at one of the PTC events this season, live scoring accidently duplicated a century he made in a match so it showed up as two

Lastly, Judd Trump, someone forwarded me Chris Turner's centuries spreadsheet, for one of the seasons he had him down as making 20 but actually made 21 so that is why I added one

hope that clears everything up :)

January 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

Also, Ricky Walden made a century today against Mark Allen, live scoring crashed during the break and has not added it to centuries list, it definitely happened though as I was watching and even Mark Allen confirmed on his Twitter page that Walden made one.

January 23, 2013 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lucas

ok thanks mate :)

January 23, 2013 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevorp
Hi Adam will you change Burnett to 120 me you and alex wrongly added 10 centuries for him last season and he made 9 i cross referenced this total with cuetracker def made 9 last season.so we both changing career total to 120.let me know when you get this.
January 27, 2013 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

just done it.

January 27, 2013 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevorp
Hi clarky did you see the email i sent you.i got word back from Rolf at eurosport we are missing one from Dott's total from last season at ptc 9.he says live scoring failed and Dott made a 134 in his Quarter final v Lisowski.Rolf got the match sheet off the referee.so LS total for Dott = 17 and career total now 143.alex and myself have amended our lists.let me know when you see this cheers.
January 28, 2013 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

done. thanks :)

January 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

I have increased Dominic Dale's total by two because of one found that he made in the 2008 World Championship which Chris Turner seemed to miss and one made in the PTC10 last season

January 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lucas

i don't know if selby's century in the snooker shout out counts but if it does you didn't add it

January 31, 2013 at 3:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevorp

shoot-outdoes not count because of the rule changes

January 31, 2013 at 6:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

two centuries have been added to Dominic Dale's total, I recieved a message from someone saying one was missed last season and one was also missed in the past sometime

February 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevorp
Clarky will you remove 1 from dale's total we have had it confirmed it is 139.cuetracker.net had two 113 centuries in last seasons ptc10 rolf kalb sent me the match sheet for one of these said breaks and it is indeed a mistake.myself and alex have amended our records.
February 5, 2013 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

I've changed it to 139 but Alex has it at 138?

February 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevorp
Yes clarky was talking to alex today we are going to go with Chris's figures and use 138 sorry about that.cuetracker does not list all frame scores so we cant be sure of his 139.so if you go with 138 me you alex and Rolf Kalb will all have the same.im sorry for the mix up.def 138
February 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

okay no problem

although, which tournament was it in? I have loads of snooker scene magazines which list centuries made in each tournament, I can look in that and see what it says?

February 6, 2013 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevorp
I dont know to be honest. the only way to work that out is cross reference with cuetracker.net im afraid.
February 7, 2013 at 4:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevorp

hi clarky will you change Fu's season total from 45 to 44 id say you forgot to remove it when we found the duplicated ton.his career tally of 284 is correct so that just needs to be changed to 44.cheers

April 5, 2013 at 5:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trevorp

i think Greene needs to be changed to 82.Alex,Rolf and myself all have 82so id say that looks about right,i hope anyway cheers.

April 5, 2013 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

yeah Alex mentioned that yesterday on Twitter, don't know how it happened.

is it still the same for the season though?

I have changed Fu's season total as well, I'm sure I changed his season total at the time but obviously not.

April 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.