Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Landmarks

Dan Jakob

Hi

Through this site I have seen players reaching landmarks of 200, 300 and - for Ronnie O'Sullivan, 700 centuries. I would love to know who was the first, the youngest and the quickest to reach these landmarks? 

Dan 

October 29, 2013 at 5:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

Hi, sorry I have only just seen this comment, the forums are the least viewed part of my site and comments are very rare!

I will certainly look into that for you, it will be unlikely that it will be added soon but I am in the process of creating my own database for snooker centuries and when it is complete I will be able to add a records page to my site! :)

SnookerInfo.

November 10, 2013 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LittleMissAlexa

Ronnie O'Sullivan took 4 seasons to reach 100 Steve Davis was the first to 100 Stephen Hendry was the first to every other hundred and Ronnie, Ding and Hendry share 200 Ding fastest to 300 Ronnie 400 Hendry 500 Hendry 600 Ronnie and Hendry 700

November 29, 2013 at 6:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lucas

In round 4 of  Asian Tour 4 it says  K.Doherty made a 126 vs Y.Delu but it's like it didn't count why is that?

Wrong section sorry but saw this was the last active forum posts so i posted it here

March 7, 2014 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SnookerInfo
Site Owner

I didn't recognize it at the time but was told about it via email, apparently, live scoring stopped working and he made the 126 break in frame 4.

http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.com/RoundList/Tournament/13666

if you click the above link and scroll down to his match vs Yu Delu and click the arrow on the right, you will see it on there.

P.S. sorry about the lateness of the reply, as you said the forums are inactive so I only check it every now and then.

March 16, 2014 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.